Sunday, January 26, 2014

Officially Renewed!

I am officially renewed to teach English in Spain for the 2014-2015 school year. I have chosen the same Community- Madrid, but asked for a new school that is closer to the city center where I live (fingers crossed for no more 3 hour commutes). I find out if and where I am chosen to teach sometime in April/May so I will keep you all updated. The plan is to come home July 15th, and then I'm back here again in mid-September. Although I would love to travel around as I am SO close to so many places I want to see, my reality is my unfortunate student loans. Between those payments plus a plane ticket, you probably won't see me going anywhere special. At least I have this beautiful city to explore! And a wonderful person to share it with.


No comments:

Post a Comment